Sleepy Hollow Haunted Hayrides:
Hours Of Operation For Hayrides and Walk:
- Friday, October 13th: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Saturday, October 14th: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Friday, October 20th: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Saturday, October 21st: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Friday, October 27th: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Saturday, October 28th: 7:30 Pm- 11 Pm
- Hayrides: $7.00 Per Person.
- Walk: $6.00 Per Person
- Combo Ticket: $12.00 Per Person.
Sleepy Hollow Kids Day (without the thrills and chills)
When: Saturday, October 21st
Time: 12 P.M to 5 P.M.
There will be a Hayride through the park, a chance for parents to take their little ones without the scares!!!
There will be Bounce Houses and France Park Concession will be open. Go Nut Will also be Attending.
Hay Ride: $3.00 Per Ride
Bounce House: $2.00 Per Ticket
- 1 bounce house is for ages 5 years and Under
- 1 bounce house is for ages 5 years and Up
Kiddie Cart Ride: $2.00 Per Ticket
Unlimited Hayrides, Bounce House. and Kiddie Cart Rides: $15 Per Person
Characters and Hours
Cat in the Hat: 1:00 P.M to 3 P.M.
James P. Sullivan: 3:30 P.M to 5:00 P.M.
Children will have a chance to take photo's with some of their favorite characters.
Photo's are $5 a piece.
Go Nut- Serving Carmel Corn, Kettle Corn, Roasted Nuts, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water, and Hot Cider.
LHS Sub Bebs- Will provide Face Painting and Games
Dulce Candle Light Studio
Find her on Facebook.
Photos are printed on site
Also Selling handmade crafts and glow stick products.
(Accepting Credit Cards) (Provided Service is Working)
*Sleepy Hollow, Dulce Candle Light Studio and France Park are NOT responsible for Accidents.
*Enter at your own Risk.
*Children Must be accompanies by an Adult.
*No Hitting Props.
*No smoking or alcohol on rides or walk.
*Hayrides and Walk through are Weather Permitting.
Please contact Travis Dearinger for any questions or for more information at 574-727-5319
Click here for more information.